Saturday 2nd April 2022
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, NSW
Entries Open:

Entry

Jabulani Challenge Entries Open:
Date Saturday 2nd April 2022
Type Running
Location Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, NSW
Triple Trail Challenge Sold Out
Date Sat 17th April 2021
Sat 3rd July 2021
Sat 4th Sept 2021
Type Running
Location Within 2 Hours of Sydney, NSW

Jabulani Challenge Pricing

Category   Standard Entry Final Entry
    16/11/20  –  17/3/21 18/3/21 – 14/4/21
12km Event Junior (11-16yrs)   $40* $50*
12km Event (17yrs+)   $80* $90*
22km Event (17yrs+)   $115* $125*
45km Event (17yrs+)   $160* $170*

* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies

Triple Trail Challenge Pricing

*$350 (Early Bird rate for all 3 events)

Tickets limited to 100 only. As at 17/02/20 all ENTRIES ARE SOLD OUT.

You do not need to enter each event separately as the Triple Trail Challenge entry automatically enters you to all 3 runs.

For further details click here.

* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies

Included in your entry fee

  • Entry into the event
  • Fully marked course manned by race officials
  • Personalised race bib posted by mail to be received within 3 weeks of the event (does not apply for international addresses)
  • Jabulani Challenge Finishers Medal
  • Feed stations stocked with water, fruit, lollies and other yummy goods
  • Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
  • Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
  • Category Prizes
  • A great day out

Individual Categories

The following age categories are available in all 3 events for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day.

  • Junior – 11-16 yrs (12km event only)
  • Open 17 – 29 yrs
  • Senior 30 – 39 yrs
  • Veteran 40 – 49 yrs
  • Master 50 – 59 yrs
  • Grand Master 60 yrs+

Late Registration

Provided there are places still available, you can enter on the day of the event. There is however an additional $10 administration fee.

Postponement due to COVID-19

If the Jabulani Challenge is not able to proceed on the 17th April due to ongoing restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the event will be postponed to later in 2021/2022. Entrants should take this into consideration when entering.

If the event is postponed all existing entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the new event date. Our normal refund policy (refunds available up to two weeks out from the new event date minus the nominated $30 admin fee) will apply, alternatively entrants can transfer 100% of the value of their entry to another Maximum Adventure event of their choosing.

Wet Weather Cancellation

In the case of bad weather, we will notify you as early as possible in the event there is a likelihood that National Parks or Race organisers determine that the event is unsafe to proceed. We will announce it on the event website and email all registered participants once a decision has been made. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.