Refunds / Transfers / Cancellations
Entry cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the event date, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, when a refund (less $20 administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date.
- Participants can transfer their entry to another person up until two weeks before the event date.
- Transfer requests will only be accepted from the current incumbent.
- Transfer requests must be done in writing to email@example.com. Please state your request to transfer your entry and provide the name and email address of the new runner. Entry transfers will incur a $20 administration fee (payable by the new runner).
- Entry transfers will be closed two weeks before the event to ensure an accurate list of runners. In the final week the full competitor list will be released on the event website. Please check to make sure your details are correct and your name appears in the correct agre group category.
On the Day Transfers
- No online transfers will take place within two weeks before the event date.
- Last minute ‘On the Day’ transfers can still take place at event registration on race morning.
- If transferring into the event please bring along a letter/email from the original runner. You will need to collect the original runners race number before heading to the ‘Transfer’ desk at registration.
- On the Day transfers will incur a $20 admin fee payable on the day, cash preferred.
- If the replacement runner is completing a longer course distance than the original runner the difference in price will be payable by the replacement runner.
- Competitors registered for the 45km course can change to the 22km or 12km – at the same time runners in the 22km can drop down to the 12km course up until two weeks before the event date. Email your request for a course change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All course/category changes will be closed from two weeks before the event date. No refunds will be made for course changes.
- Competitors can upgrade to a longer course (unless sold out prior) – the difference in entry fee will be payable when you upgrade.
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, all efforts will be made to reschedule the event at a later date. If the event is rescheduled and you are unable to make the new date, no refunds will be issued.
You will be notified of the cancellation by email and announcements will be made on the home page of this site. Please note the event will not be cancelled due to rain. Race organisers will review the track conditions in the last week leading up to the event and update everyone via the event website and Max Adventure Facebook page.